Patient-centered care is critical. UIC’s Patient Safety Leadership programs will prepare you to design, implement, and lead a broad range of patient safety activities.
With an online master’s or graduate certificate from UIC, lead the change in your organization’s safety culture and build the competence needed in patient safety science for a high reliability organization.
Why choose UIC’s Patient Safety Leadership programs?
- Top national program
- Pioneering founder in patient safety education and thought leadership
- One of the first patient safety master’s programs in the country
- Coursework designed by and for healthcare professionals
- Integration of theoretical and applied learning
- Access to a multidisciplinary network of fellow patient safety leaders
- Taught by faculty with real-life experience in the field
- Online convenience and flexibility with the personalized attention of a campus classroom
UIC is committed to your success, from application to graduation.