Through rigorous and comprehensive, yet flexible programs, UIC helps visionary healthcare professionals become even stronger, more successful patient advocates and champions.
UIC offers two online Patient Safety Leadership programs:
- Master of Science in Patient Safety Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Patient Safety, Error Science and Full Disclosure
UIC’s online programs are designed for clinical and non-clinical working professionals in patient safety and the delivery of quality healthcare, including:
- Risk managers
- Quality improvement professionals
- Health administrators
- Health services researchers
UIC’s programs were created by, and are facilitated by, the Department of Medical Education in the UIC College of Medicine – one of the country’s best medical schools and the largest in the United States.
Core principles integrated throughout the curriculum include:
- Patient safety and quality improvement
- Leadership and organizational management
- Teamwork and communication
Take The Next Step
This program will grow you in ways you will not expect. You will gain an invaluable perspective into the paths fellow health care providers have taken to be successful in improving patient care.MS in PSL, Class of 2015|