Patient-centered care is critical. UIC’s Patient Safety Leadership programs will prepare you to design, implement, and lead a broad range of patient safety activities.
With an online master’s or graduate certificate from UIC, lead the change in your organization’s safety culture and build the competence needed in patient safety science for a high reliability organization.
UIC offers two online, CAHME®-certified programs:
Join one of the largest medical schools in the country and
Become a Leader
Through theoretical and hands-on application, develop the knowledge and skills to design new patient safety processes and lead the implementation of these strategies in an organization.
Expand Your Network
Interact with individuals from multiple disciplines in the health care field and from across the nation.
Cater the Program to Your Interests
In the Master’s program, the capstone project is individualized based on students’ interests and will help contribute to the advancement of the patient safety field.
- Top national program
- Pioneering founder in patient safety education and thought leadership
- One of the first patient safety master’s programs in the country
- Coursework designed by and for healthcare professionals
- Integration of theoretical and applied learning
- Access to a multidisciplinary network of fellow patient safety leaders
- Taught by faculty with real-life experience in the field
- Online convenience and flexibility with the personalized attention of a campus classroom